Business Development Consultant - Austin, TX
Are you EXCEPTIONAL in your current sales role? Are you PASSIONATE about finding creative solutions for clients? Are you a relentless PROSPECTOR?
Staff One is an award-winning Professional Employer Organization (PEO) since 1988, and is seeking a qualified Business Consultant for Austin, TX area as part of our aggressive growth strategy. As a PEO, we help our clients become more profitable by providing them with HR consulting, payroll/tax administration, cost-effective employee benefits and workers’ compensation and safety training. Staff One has been in the PEO industry longer than 90% of our peers, and we have increased our client base by 200% in the last 36 months! A strong background in insurance, professional services or previous experience within the PEO industry is recommended. You will be expected to maintain and grow your client base by building long-term relationships with prospective clients.
Staff One has been nominated for Business of the Year (NDCC), Best Places to Work, Inc. 5000 and Dallas 100.
$100K+ SIX FIGURE EARNING POTENTIAL WITHIN 12 MONTHS!!!
NO TERRITORY RESTRICTIONS!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate must work well in a fast paced, high energy, growth environment and have strong communication skills. We provide ongoing training and consistently provide unique marketing campaigns focused on producing immediate results.
- Business-to Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Consultative initial discussions with business owners and senior executives of companies (20-200 employees) to target and convert prospects into clients
- Contact leads via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Re-qualifying leads through online research and networking
- Manage data in the sales database
- Actively participate in sales meetings and sales trainings
- Analyze the market and target potential clients
- Research and identify potential new business leads
- Develop relationships with business owners
- Conduct introductory and proposal meetings
- Create and provide cost analysis/proposals for business owners
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening skills with high level of confidence
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, energetic and dependable
- At least 3-7 years of sales experience with a successful sales record in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales environment.
- A strong background in insurance, payroll, HR, professional services or previous experience within the PEO industry is recommended.
- Ability to execute on a strategic, consultative sales approach
- Must have experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Passionate about HR
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Staff One offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that include:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan including a 100% match up to the first 4% of the employees’ contribution
- Medical (90% employer contribution)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Section 125 Flex Plan
- Holiday Club Savings Plan (with a company match)
- Community Service Activities
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Staff One is not an employment agency*
Staff One is an ESAC accredited PEO, with service offerings that help clients become better employers and deal effectively with all of the HR challenges and regulations they face.
Founded in 1988, Staff One is a leader in the Human Resources Outsourcing industry with an ESAC accredited and bonded PEO service offering. The company is a preferred provider of outsourced human resources management services that include, benefits and payroll administration, health and workers’ compensation insurance programs, personnel records management, employer liability management, employee performance management and employee training and development services to small and medium-sized businesses. For more information, visit www.staffone.com